View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 09:07 PM
And.rew Whi.te

The next sheet is the "sister" to the sheet about and contains some nicer stars as well. I am asking 20.00 DELIVERED on this sheet but if someone would want both sheets I would go 35 for 2.

The next item is a 1936 Goudey "Wide Pen" card (it is actually more of a photo than anything else) of Chicago Cubs star Augie Galen. There is a slight crease near the bottom left but overall this is a great looking card that is nearly 80 years old. I am looking for 9 dollars DELIVERED. The last one of these on Ebay sold for 6 bucks and that had rips, tears and pinholes in it.

The next item is a full UNUSED and folded Meadow Gold ice cream box that contains a card of Cubs Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg attached to one of it's flaps. This item has no creases and would make a great display piece. I am looking for 8.00 DELIVERED.

As a former card shop owner I had a customer who made signs and other advertising pieces but he also had access to a professional quality laminator. He would frequently take posters we had in the store and laminate them for display purposes within the store. I had honestly forgot I had these and only saw them when I pulled out the uncut sheets. As mentioned, these posters are professionally laminated and have never been displayed to they are free from any pin holes or other damage. I am asking 10.00 delivered for each poster with a quantity discount if you buy more than one. Please know the that the major part of your purchase money will go towards the mailing tubes to send these out. I just want to see them go to a good home.

Last edited by whitehse; 05-07-2014 at 02:46 PM.