View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 10:36 AM
Bill Boyd

Jim,
As far as cap, I do not want to change it now. Getting too close to Sunday. It appears that there will be other raffles as Graig is interested in doing more, and believe me, the cap will be lower for the future raffles. But first, let us play this one out to see how it goes.
As far as the above "buddy system", someone who may not be able to get any entries because they will be away from any computers, I have not addressed that in the initial rules at all. It probably will be done anyways, just this way, it is up front and both members can get their name on the list.
And, if someone is about to forfeit their entry request, I can contact the correct person.
I know there are a lot of rules, or seems that ways, but this raffle is not like most, so I have to explain every little detail so there won't be any misunderstandings. The prize has a large enough value that we want to do this raffle right. So no shortcuts on the rules.

Thank You Jim
Good Luck on the raffle

CW,
No problem at all, it was something I should have addressed initially, and I thank you alerting us to that issue.
Bill

Last edited by billyb; 04-30-2014 at 10:45 AM.