View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Bill Boyd

Finally, the wait is over, and we can start the process of the raffle for a much cherished prize, a painting by Graig Kreindler, of your choice, but remember, within the guidelines of the stipulation, of what Graig can do in a 16 x 20 painting.
Tonight, 8 PM(EST), a "RAFFLE ENTRY" thread will pop up, right here, same location. Just post a message letting me know how many entries you want, and I will post you name, (ASAP). The entry list can be found on the first page of the RAFFLE ENRTY thread, just scroll down, and you will find your name with your raffle numbers.
I have a sample in the test forum, 3rd page about half way down, stating RAFFLE TEST, if you wish to see what the first page is going to look like.
On that first page, there is an area designated for any messages, as I plan on posting the percentage of payment I have received for each entry list, this will give you and idea how close we will be to announcing the date and upcoming game, of which, we will be obtaining the attendance figure.
I will try to keep the entry list current and up to date. Because of the traffic coming into the thread, the first posting of names, will be about 8:30pm. After that, I hope to post every 15 minutes. I hope to have the first list completed (if we have enough responses), by 9PM. If it is completed, then I will post, FIRST LIST NOW FILLED, and that the members on the first list can now begin paying their entry fees.
I then will start placing names on 2nd list. Second list also must sell out to become a valid raffle. So keep your entries coming in if you missed the first one.
Remember, the faster I receive all the payments for entries, the faster we can find our winner.

The members here on Net 54 are a great group of people. You help collectors every day here on this site, this is just a little thank you.

Good Luck

Last edited by billyb; 05-04-2014 at 12:28 PM.