View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 11:09 PM
J@son M1ller

Joey, it's necessary for people to be called out in public on a forum and not personally in a PM. The reason is that the lies can't hide behind a personal conversation. I applaud Jeff for bringing your actions to light. I have an ebay account and I have now blocked you from bidding. It is personal. You can't keep affecting others and say "it's nothing personal". Sorry. Doesn't work that way.

On this forum and other forums, problems are brought to the group and solved on a group level in a way that couldn't have happened in a one on one conversation. This is true for good hobby moments like figuring out a new card set or face in a crowd and shitty hobby moments like you and your situation.

It's not my call but having you on the board is probably adding to your problems rather than helping them. I see no reason why talking about something you obsess over is good for you. You come on here, talk about photos and then go on ebay and hit BIN and don't pay for them. Seems like a bad combo to me.