View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 12:23 AM
Mikeknapp

Its my opinion that to benefit fully from membership on this board one has to trust others and in turn be trustworthy. I recently completed a photo trade that required that I send some valuable items to a stranger who lived on the other side of the country. I didn't hesitate. I know that the other party didn't either. Its amazes me that such transactions happen frequently here without an issue. There is an odd fellowship that exists among the members of this online community and its pillars are a kindred passion, knowledge, and trust. I appreciate Jeff's efforts to ensure that members are held accountable by calling them out. That being said I have no problem with Joey remaining on the board. The damage he has done to himself far outweighs any he has done to others. This is proof once again that a reputation once tarnished can never be repaired. Its very obvious how important this board is to Joey. Unfortunately no matter how sincere his apologies are of how hard he tries to repair his reputation many here will always view him with a jaundiced eye.