View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 04:05 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by glchen View Post
While I respect Jeff for always consistently maintaining a tough stance and fighting against shilling and detrimental parts of the hobby, there is no question to me, at least, that when he sets his sights on someone, his language often leaves something to be desired. It seems that he purposely tries to insult and inflame the person that he is attacking, and there would be better ways to accomplish what he is trying to do, but it is what it is.

Joey, you have admitted your faults, and apologized profusely in a public forum, which still must've taken some courage. .
So my language to Joey "leaves something to be desired" but Joey's to me -- for simply exposing his recent fraud -- does not merit a response from you? That makes sense.

And the idea that because Joey continues to apologize profusely takes courage is laughable. He continues to defraud, continues to lie about it, gets caught -- and knows that if he just apologizes he'll be given yet ANOTHER chance. You think that's courageous? Seriously? The guy has the morals of a flea. Courage? LOLOL