View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 07:07 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
I've changed my mind. I think Joey should be banned...right after Leon runs a background check and credit check on every member here.

Background check: This one is easy. Anybody that's ever been arrested can no longer participate on the forum.

Credit check: There's a bit more to this one. The only accusation that Joey is guilty of (even by his own admission) is not paying for eBay purchases. Is that fraud? Nope. Is it wrong? Absolutely (and I'm not making excuses for it)!!! But I would be willing to bet that if Leon ran a credit check of every board member, there would be several members that never paid a bill - credit card bill, old utility bill, something. What's worse, not paying for an eBay item that you never took possession of, or not paying a credit card bill or utility bill for a product that you did take possession of or a service that you used? So, anybody with any derogatory marks on their credit report would no longer be able to participate on the forum.

Yup, those should be a pre-requisite to join the forum and all existing members should have to comply. Let's see how many members are left after that. I’ll go first!!!
David, you're smarter than this.