View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhs5120 View Post

I disagree with you on "police militarization." Again, I'm a little bias because I have friends in the force and I'm a second amendment supporter. Unfortunately, police are charged with defending us against a militarized nation. On US soil, people are getting blown up in the streets, shot down in movie theatres by men armed with grenades, bullet proof vests and assault rifles. Americans are getting shot down at school, at grocery stores and in their own homes. America has become a militarized nation and the people defending us against ourselves need to be prepared for a new wave of domestic terrorists. That's just a fact.
Well, I can understand the bias seeing that you have friends in the force. I think we would probably all agree that there are good people in law enforcement, good judges, etc.. But, I think you may be way off in thinking that 99% are good. That is a bit fantasy sounding to me, I can search the internet and find TONS of video's showing various instances of police corruption,brutality, and downright murder.And these are instances of where they were recorded. It would be nice if every department across the nation was 99% Serpico and 1% corrupt, but unfortunately that doesn't appear to be the case.

I think you are way off to think America(as in American citizens) has become a militarized nation-this screams of cable media brainwashing to me. New wave of domestic terrorists? Yeah, I think you've been falling for the propaganda (no offense). How many people live here? 330,000,000 or so? They feed you no stop with the Santa Barbara kid- but not a peep about Chicago. Right now, if you haven't noticed, they are trying to convince us (Americans) that we need to "intervene in Iraq". No, we need to intervene at our own border! We need to fix our problems HERE. It's propaganda, and it's sick.

Here's the cold hard truth:

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/06/...ty-become.html

All I can say is I hope people wake up to this evil. And quick.

Sincerely, Clayton