View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 02:06 PM
J@$0n.Chri$$i$

5 great years is all most HOFers have. The difference is they had 5 great years during a 20 year career. The rest of the years were consistently above average. All I'm saying is (and I know I'm in the vast minority) why not let more players in who had the same great 5 years during a 15 year career and were just as consistently above average the rest of their shorter career? Again, it's a baseball museum we're talking about. Have a separate wing for Ruth and the obvious all time greats with those magic (but random) career stats.

I do respect everybody's opinion and these types of conversation is what makes baseball the best. But I say let the best players on the planet during their era in. The guys I've seen play: Dave Parker, Fred Lynn, Dale Murphy, Tim Raines, Oral Hershiser, Mattingly, Eric Davis, Albert Belle, Johan Santana, Larry Walker, Bagwell, Roy Halladay are all HOFers in my eyes.

***I've had 50+ successful BST transactions as both a buyer and a seller. Please feel free to PM me for references***