View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 06:04 PM
Shale Levine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mds308 View Post
All I wanted was some advice on the ball and with the exception of one person all I'm getting is useless comments. As for the Nazi comment, I have a very Jewish last name and I DID NOT find the Seinfeld reference comment offensive. Just useless and humorless. What a great first impression for my first post.
I have been on this forum now for 4 years and though I am not bothered by the banter, bickering and insults thrown around on some of the forum discussions I am disturbed when what I find a Anti Semitic remark is made. I am Jewish as well though my family came here at the turn of the century from Russia to escape killing of Jews by the pogroms. Many of my friends parents were lucky to survive the Nazi camps thankfully but many more were killed. I would not ask David for an apology, He has been a great help to me as well as others on autographs. It is up to him if he feels it be appropriate. As far as Michael is concerned and I have learned this the hard way, you need to disclose all you can about your item including if you have had others look at it and give an opinion. Lets please avoid any remarks here that attach someone personally. Attack them for being ignorant, naive, or for lying if that is what makes you feel better.
Last, Thank you Leon for such a great forum we all enjoy.

Last edited by toyman55; 07-22-2014 at 06:10 PM.