View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Adam Napolitano

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2drich2000 View Post
Before outing the guy, how were these advertised? What condition did he say they were in? Did he provide scans? Was the possibiility of trimming mentioned? What was his reaction to your belief that the cards were fake? What were the terms of your trade? Was he to send first and upon your approval you would mail? Were you both to mail at the same time?

From what everyone else has mentioned so far it seems the general thought, contrary to your initial post, is that they are real but trimmed. Your initial post suggests you only thought the cards were fake, but mentioned nothing of being trimmed. I'm not trying to discredit you or your thoughts, just giving you something to consider. Tarnishing someone reputation without providing all the details in my opinion is never a good thing. Personally, I can't tell from these pictures if they're real or not, but I think it's highly likely that they are at least trimmed.

DJ
First I just want to say I know for 100% fact they are fake and it's my fault for the bad picture. I've talked to Leon a few weeks back and he said If I can live without the deal then don't do the deal because he's had problems with him before. Now I was going to receive his cards first because he never sends me scans so I receive the cards and then I ship the day I receive. He said they were vg+ and never said anything about them being trimmed. He then said to me when I confronted him that just send them back I can't tell if cards are fake or not fake.