View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 03:52 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Used Cars For Sale - Lot #1 - SOLD as a SET

Up for auction is a 10 car (card) lot from the 1928 Wills' Motor Car set.

This is a fifty car (card) set and I have them all.

They are photographic cards (like T200) and 80 % are in EXMT or better condition. A few could use a trip to the Body Shop and a couple have marks on the reverse. Two of the worst cards are included in this lot, the Invicta and the Morris-Cowley.

I am willing to sell this set in lots of ten or all at once. If you are interested in the whole set, I will either post more scans or send them to you via email.

Here is how this is going to work. I am asking for a $10 opening bid on this lot which includes shipping. (Canadian bidders will be asked for an additional $5 regardless of how many cars (cards) you purchase)

Incremental bids of at least $1 are also requested. If you are interested in the whole set, your bid will be tripled. If you bid $12 and want the whole set, it is yours for $36 shipped.

The auction will end on Saturday at 8PM sharp, or if there is a whole set buyer for a bid of $14 (i. e. - $42 shipped for the set), the auction will end immediately.
Fair enough? Bear in mind if the winning bid is $10 and you want the whole set, the price will still be only $30 shipped.

Imagine yourself behind the wheel of that Bentley or simply kicking the tires on that Fiat.

Warning - If the complete set is not sold in this auction, brace yourself for Used Cars For Sale - Lot #2, etc.

I reserve the right to clarify these rules if needed without changing the intent.

Happy Motoring.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Used Cars - Lot #1 - A 1.jpg (72.0 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpg Used Cars - Lot #1 - B.jpg (79.9 KB, 323 views)

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 08-23-2014 at 02:25 PM.