View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 07:32 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
I have said all along, Uggla and B.J. Upton are jokes. Upton is only on the roster because of his brother, and it's not like he's a superstar. Frank Wren should be fired just because of these two signings....Raymond- Don't know why you hate Skip Caray, he was one of the best I always thought...
slip is an arrogant, self-entitled idiot. Son of a good broadcaster who became a very bitter older man and grandson of one of the great characters but not one of the great broadcasters ever. slip thinks that the world waits for his homerun calls and the louder the better. Seems like the said this about someone else, but it fits more in his case- 'He was born on third and thinks he hit a triple.'

Vin Scully is the best broadcaster of all time - it's not EVEN close - AND he works alone!

Frank Wren definitely screwed up with the 'U's, but I think he did great this March in getting Santana and Harang in an emergency situation.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente