View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 10:16 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozmokramer View Post
I am looking for just about any 1989 fleer bill ripken. i would be open to any of the following:

- individually - from FF error, to scribbles, to whiteout, to the finally corrected black box (black box is not worth much as at all, but I still buy from those that are reasonable)
- Rack and Cello packs - even better than above. I'll pay more if its a good condition pack

Please PM me and lets start some dialogue if you do in fact have any of those packs.

I already have bill ripken singed versions of all the carda AUTHECTICAED by PSA and Beckett, all except the original error with the F-CK FACE word. So if you have this ERROR SIGNED and authenticated by PSA/DNA, SGC/JSA or BECKETT, please let me know quickly, you'll make out with on overpriced sale for sure.

If you have signed by Bill, please let me know ASAP!

MY LAST PURCHASE WAS A CELLO PACK WTH THE BILL RIPKEN AIRBRUSH CARD ON TOP
Would like to see some pictures of your rare, signed, and cello/rack packs.

Here is a picture of a couple CUSTOM Bill Ripken cards. The center card is a real Bulls Eye variation. The card on the left is a custom reverse negative refractor and the card on the right is a really cool custom super refractor. The 2nd pic is of a custom "Authentic Replica Mini Bat knob" whiteout card.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN3871.jpg (84.6 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3771.jpg (65.5 KB, 71 views)