View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for stepping up to the plate for this newer raffle. I know that there probably was a bit of a 'harrumph' when it was mentioned that there was going to be a price increase, and I'm sure that's responsible for the pace that this thing has taken on. In the end, just know that whoever wins will still be getting a painting I'm putting 100% of my life-force into, whether it fills completely or not.

Either way, I'm excited to be tackling something for one of you at a larger size than the last time, as it can certainly open up some more fun opportunities, image-wise. And certainly, whenever the painting is hung in your home/office/trashbin, it'll definitely have a nice presence because of those extra inches.

Also, a big thanks to Bill and Lance for making this whole thing possible. They've been super kind enough to spend their time crunching logistics, putting the event together, and fielding questions - I couldn't be happier with or more grateful for how they've handled it all.

So again, thank you so much for getting in on this raffle, especially if it does end up being the last one. I'm really thrilled that I'm able to give back to you guys even a fraction of the love you've shown me this past five years.

As per usual, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to PM me, Bill or Lance, or comment on the thread.

Excelsior! Team Discovery Channel!

Graig