Thread: My apologies
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 10:09 AM

Default My apologies

Even though I have been on the forum for almost 4 years. I have only looked and not talked much. So here is my introduction.

I started collecting cards in 1987. My first cards were focused around Don Mattingly. My grandmother and dad used to take me to the local store AARONS in CT. My grandmother fueled my love for baseball because our family was friends with the Rupperts so she always talked about watching Lou and George play. Didn't find out til I was a couple years older how significant they were. Lol.

I worked at 2 different sports memorabilia stores for over 6 years developing their online presence. That's when I really started collecting for investment. HOF graded rookie cards.

I changed my focus after research to the T206 collection HOF players only. I probably don't need to explain that's probably a better choice over the long haul.

My expertise lies in Yankee signed memorabilia, along with Michael Jordan everything.

I look forward to learning more from all of you and to enjoy collecting this amazing collection.

I forgot to add I have two wonderful kids with middle names Gehrig and Maris respectively.

David