View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 07:06 PM
Christ0pher C@ssidy

Default PROPOSAL: Section on B/S/T Board for Those Interested in Buying Collections

I notice quite frequently on the B/S/T boards that people are posting (in every category) that they are interested in buying large collections. I imagine that given the opportunity to do so, many members on Net54 have the means and interest in buying large collections at a wholesale price (---I would also imagine that anyone interested in selling an entire collection, would be likely to post that information to the B/S/T board, rather than select just one of the many members who have expressed interest in such acquisitions, but that's besides the point).

So I'm proposing the following: Have a separate section for "COLLECTION BUYERS". In this section, members of Net54 can post their interest in buying large collections. This would save those members time from having to copy the same post over and over into five or more different sections, and would also save them time because they would only have to bump one post (instead of all of them). It would also give collection sellers a special section to go to find an endless list of advertisements from those wishing to buy entire large collections. They could find all of these potential buyers in one place. [Finally --- It would also keep the various other sections of the B/S/T board free from such spam.]

Anyway, just a thought...opinions?