View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 03:29 PM
I@n Cl@rke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Ian, I hope you (and the scientists and professors) are correct about this. I would much prefer that Brady not be guilty, and I don't want to see the actual Super Bowl affected, regardless of anyone's guilt. On the other hand, a sh*t-storm for Goodell and the NFL is fine by me.
I do too, and hope it would just go away. I'd guess the vast majority of guys in the league (or anyone who's played), if answering honestly and not knowing who's involved would have said this is not a big deal. What's kind of lame, is it is a big deal now, and you'll get far fewer honest answers going forward. The viewing public will probably now demand all balls be protected in a vault until 1 min before kick off.. and they'll probably stick a camera on the ball handler, like done with cops, so the angry mob can be certain he's not tampering with the sacred balls in the bathroom.

rats--- I think you've served your purpose honorably in this battle. Now Raider Nation needs your activism against that ball fixer Brad Johnson and the 2002-03 Super Bowl Champion** Bucs.

** tainted due to cheating and overall scumbaggery of the lowest kind

Last edited by itjclarke; 01-28-2015 at 03:29 PM.