View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 05:40 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris6net View Post
Ian
I rarely post on this board but I log in several times every day and have been involved in the Hobby for almost 40 years and don't know why you don't tell this board who you have this problem with. From what you have posted I am 100% behind you but I am bothered that you have revealed this seller to a few but not all.
I am just worried as someone in the Hobby that this can happen to me and it could have been avoided. If you revealed the name to 6 people why not reveal it to the rest just to protect us and if it turns out to be a mistake which I doubt just let us know
CN
+1

plus the seller could use a different handle on another board in which you are not a member and cant warn anyone if he ever tries to sell again.......if we knew the name of the actual individual we could avoid being potentially ripped off....if you don't disclose the name and you are 100% sure of the facts you have stated, I really don't understand why the drama in not sharing the name with the community..otherwise you are allowing for other victims, and if your facts are inaccurate the seller can defend himself......seems like a win win..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-13-2015 at 05:41 AM.