View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 09:00 AM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
How about you just don't pay for large transactions with checks for a while?

You'll be okay buddy, and meanwhile, Ian can continue working on this in the manner that he thinks best. I can assure you he's given this a lot of thought and when he's ready to post dollar amounts and names he will do so.

You yourself said that this is a one-sided story, so why do you feel it's Ian's job to protect the world from someone who hasn't even voiced his side of the story yet? Don't you think such a crusade would is a bit premature?
Scott,
It is a one sided story so far Ians Side. (and granted he my be completly right) BUT in my opinion its a bit premature to come and post up something like this and not have waited until there was a final outcome. I.E. police,bank,return of money etc. Its the old carrot in front of the donkey ,Here is the story But Im not going to tell you who it is until BLAH ,BLAH ,BLAH . Of course people waht to know who it is ,is just human nature. Difference with you is you know who it is! Makes it much easier when a select few have that information and not everyone. My feeling is Ian should have waited until there was a final outcome either positive or negative to post up something like this. Just my nickels worth!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..