View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 09:22 AM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Al, what you say makes perfect sense. I think some might be missing his motive for posting here: he is trying to arrive at a final outcome and thinks this will help, both in terms of gathering advice he hadn't thought of and getting the accused to step forward.

Some people post such things to sway opinion or to blow off steam. That isn't the case here.
Thankyou Scott,
And yes I do understand that he is trying to find out some information on how to proceed. Even some of the information posted opened my eyes to not knowing how the banks worked with respect to checks and time in cashing them. I assume that this was at least a four figure transaction and not something like $50.00. But in saying that I think at some point in time Ian outs the person involved as to save other board members the same plight that he has suffered weather it be now or after this ever gets resolved. The whole point of this board most times is to alert people about I.E. Bad cards on ebay, Bad items, people who dont pay, etc. This case is no different. We post ebay (handles) names all the time so why would this be different. If you want to live by the sword then you should die by the sword!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..