View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 09:29 PM
Mike C@.v3

Default Espn Fantasy Baseball

Hello everyone,

I've been running two head to head leagues on Espn for a decade and it's a blast. If anyone is interested, I need 2-3 more people to get to 12 total (very competitive and spaced out with 12 IMO). I started the second league last year (most consisting of Net54 members) and it was a lot of fun and most of the members are coming back for this year. I just had a few people that weren't able to return and I'd like to look here for new members.

Here are the details:

12 team league (snake draft, online on Saturday March 28th)
Head to head points system matchup
Daily changes and pickups/drops
19 week league, 8 of 12 make the playoffs, three-two week playoff matchups
$50 to enter, three spots paid
Trades allowed and go through automatically (unless corrupt)

The format is very similar to a standard fantasy football points league. I will set up three divisions of four, and each week you will be facing off against another team. Each week starts on Monday and lasts through Sunday...each week you are facing a different opponent. Everyone will have a max of six pitching starts per week (ten during the extended week after the all star break). Here are the breakdowns of each way of scoring points:

Single 1
Double 2
Triple 3
HR 6
Walk 1
IBB 2
SB 2
CS -1
Strikeout -1
RBI 1

Pitching:
IP .3=1/3
K 1
Win 7
Loss -3
Save 7
Blown save -3
Shut out 5
CG 5

There are also bonus's for cycles, no hitters and perfect games....I believe 5 points for each.

On a good week, a team will get around 290-350 and a bad week is around 250 and under.

Contact me if you want more details or if you are interested: pm or email (cavelyon@aol.com)

Quick shout out to last year's winner....Kevin Farrell (Wildfireschulte)
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48

Last edited by freakhappy; 02-22-2015 at 09:35 PM.