View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 07:46 AM
J1m C0chran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantitiwinit View Post
I doubt the seller will take the card back, there is a reason it's not graded and it's stated no refunds. You get what you pay for and it continues to amaze me how many people will try and "get a deal" from someone that clearly is versed in selling cards. Notice how there were no other bidders for this card? So essentially you wanted a free look at the card, you bought it with the intention of flipping it now that it doesn't work out for you want your money back? No such thing as a free option.
That's funny, it took a while, but finally here's the you deserve what you get comment, you are just like the rest of the smucks who try to get a deal comment. So, I guess I should never buy a nice looking raw card, especially from well "versed" sellers, because we know they would cheat you at any chance they get. They would never stand by their product's quality.
The card passed my inspection, the experts considered it trimmed. I wasn't looking to break the bank, I was looking to get the card slabbed and to sell it for it's graded value, not it's doctored value.