View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 02:51 PM
_Er!ck*L.ew1n_

Thanks,

It's mostly Yankees but I have some other randoms on the Wall. With the baseballs on display I have Aaron, Griffey, Paul O'neill (in person), Bernie Williams, Hideki Matsui, plus the following through the mail: boggs, Clemens, Hal Steinbrenner, Josh Hamilton, Kershaw, Rod Carew, Jimmy Key, Ryne Sandberg, Jerry Rice NFL, John Starks NBA, Bobby Doerr, plus Tom Selleck, Richard Dreyfuss all through the mail and last but not least maybe still the only Graig Kreindler signed baseball! Only have 3 bats on display at moment: Ruth 1920's store model above my Kreindler painting, A Nellie Fox bat I just found at a yard sale and a 1999 or 2000 AA Norwich Navigators team signed bat that I got in person and Alfonso Soriano signed (one of my personal faves).

Also have some other random signed photos up, a Bob Feller signed glove, Ty Cobb Check, Hank Greenberg/Gehringer signed display etc... I have Ted Williams signed ball too but keep that stored away. I'll probably rotate soem things in and out of display as time goes on. I Changed all the bulbs to LED to avoid UV rays too.