View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 11:19 AM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

...and Steve Kerr is a better coach than he is too.

One thing I notice was that when Curry had the ball, all his teammates were in motion, whereas when LeBron had the ball, they were all spectators...which, if he's going to function as the coach, he has to take the blame for. Granted there were some times when Michael's teammates stopped and gawked but not to the extent the Cavs did.

They give LeBron a lot of credit for being such a good sport at the end, but I still remember his first finals loss, where he walked off the court without even acknowledging the Spurs.

These finals were another example of a 'Bill Russell' versus a 'Wilt Chamberlain' - the better TEAM won.

IMHO, the better teams have more players involved - Golden State led the league in Assists.

That's the last thing I have to say about the basketball season - it is now over...and out!

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente