View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 06:02 PM

Default Attention Green Bay Packers Fans: Vince Lombardi Auto Handwritten NFL Play Card JSA

Green Bay Packers Fans: This is an amazing, one of a kind item! It is a Game Used, Hand Written, NFL play card by Vince Lombardi. This is an actual play card which has been handwritten by the football genius Lombardi. Written in pencil on semi-hard stock paper measuring 9.5x11.5" overall, each play line calls for a different football play based on distance. This is a fantastic item certified by JSA and comes with their full LOA.

I was going to frame it with some vintage Lombardi pics, but I do not have enough room in my small man cave for a very large framed item of that size (my vision was a 40+ inch custom frame job 2 x with 8x10s on each side of the play card). However, I have changed plans and now am looking to sell outright for $1750 (via paypal itemized direct invoice including secure delivery fully insured) or execute a trade for one or more items with $2k legit trade value (since I will have to sell the trade bait items on feebay to get money to reinvest somewhere else). Or I could do some sort of partial trade/paypal direct deal. Trade bait must be tier one HOF player cards of significant value or autos from any sport. No junk auto RCs or prospects.

Please contact me if you have interest. If not interested, but you may know a Packers collector who might be, then please push this info to them.

Note: This is a one of a kind item. There is no direct autograph from VL; rather, it is his handwriting on a game used play card. He did not sign it because he used it to call plays. It would be great for a private man cave framed or in a packers sports bar hung with pride. Imagine if you bought this for your Packers fan Brother or Father, got it professionally framed next to an iconic Lombardi picture....it may be the best birthday or Christmas gift ever. Or imagine you post this in your man cave or Packers shrine for all to view and remissness.