View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 02:57 PM
Jeff R

Default Big smile

Awesome, that is the only way to describe this thread and Ed's quest. With far to many negative stories in this crazy world, it is great to read about the Net54 community coming together to help Ed complete a collection. Anytime we do something without thought to our own gain that positive karma is felt and reverberated throughout our community and makes us all better people. I cringe every time I read a negative thread or watch the infighting. While sometimes it is necessary to share a negative experience to bring awareness to the greater good, it's stories like this one that continue to keep me motivated and excited about being part of the Net54 community. Today I am proud to call myself a Net54er.

With that said, I commend all of you that have contributed to helping Ed reassemble the Howe McCormick collection. My only selfish hope is that I can come across one of these cards and put my own metaphorical stamp on the reassembling of this very cool quest.

Thanks Ed for letting all of us be part of your collection and your humble appreciation of everyone who have helped out is a beautiful tribute to the attitude that I feel Net54 is ultimately all about.

Kudos to all of you,
Jeff
Successful Net54 transactions with: t206fix x2, Shammus, mybuddyinc x3, FrankWakefield, Brian Van Horn, Jrsox, Vintagetoppsguy, powderfinger, Bocabirdman x2, Baseball*Collectibles, bcbgcbrcb, Vintageismygame, usernamealreadytaken, oldjudge x2, Joshchisox08, rocarroll, Voodoochild, Sebie43 and frankbmd and more...