View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 11:30 AM
Ed McCollum

Quote:
Originally Posted by abroome View Post
Ed, I've always loved your collection as I have been fascinated with the Howe stamp since the early 90s.
I always feel bad having one that I keep from you but it was my very 1st T206 and I still can't part with it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Andy and I had traded emails at one time, but guess I didn't realize he still had the card we talked about. With his, and the four in the upcoming Huggins and Scott Auction, that would be another 35 that I know exist, but aren't mine. Of those, I do know the owner of 8 of those. The rest were lost on eBay or other auction sites and I wasn't able to contact the new owner at the time.

So just like in the last week, when six I didn't know about show up, I'm sure that will continue on and on.

Again, thanks to everyone of the board for their help in putting the collection back together. And Andy, if you wouldn't mind, could you send me a scan of your card (or at least the front/back combo) for my data base. Thanks again.