View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Huigens View Post
I want to be a part of the Net54 board, but posts like this make it difficult for me to feel comfortable posting and being active member.

All of these accusations are items that we’ve addressed multiple times in multiple threads. If by chance there’s something new and specific that posses a concern, we are happy to address it, but ask that folks please respect the purpose the thread’s origination and if needed, start a new thread.

In general if there’s a concern (or especially if it’s an accusation) we respectfully request that specific auctions and/or bidders be referenced such that we can properly address the concerns. Blanket allegations are impossible to address.

Regards,

Brent Huigens
PWCC Auctions
Brent, it wasn't a blanket allegation to note that you lied about your juiced scans -- and got caught on Net 54. You also offered to help California residents evade sales tax on purchases. You also used to allow consignors to bid on their own lots. http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...ons+legitimate

Finally, many of your high bidders have massive amounts of bid retractions which, to most on this board, seems fishy.

None of these issues are "impossible to address" -- unless what you mean is that it is impossible to offer an innocent explanation.

PS Doug Allen used to do the same thing on Net 54: claim it was all a witch hunt and blame me for starting it. Hope it works out better for you. And if you feel I'm libeling you, feel free to sue me.