View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 06:44 PM
Robert J. Miller

Default Wow Glad it was not a shipment from PSA.....

I went next door to my mother in laws today. On the way over, in the street in front of her house I found a box busted open with books thrown about twenty or thirty feet. These were mostly text book size so they were a little heavy and awkward to carry, especially with bad knees like me.....and there was about 35 to 40 of them. I made several trips picking them up and taking them to her garage. The box must have fell off the back of a Fed-Ex truck.

I called Fed-Ex Ground and explained the situation. They were quite nice on the phone and said a driver would be out to pick it up before 6:00 p.m. They came around 5:00 when I was not home. The driver was very rude, pounding on my mother in laws door. She opened the garage and he very rudely tells her that he won't take it because he is FedEx Air and we need to call FedEx Ground plus he said we need to package and tape it up! He left her with a phone number for FedEx Ground which was the phone number I called in the first place.

You try to do the right thing and and you get nothing but aggravation. I will call them again tomorrow and see what happens

I am sure glad it was not a shipment of PSA cards going to someone. But if it was, I would still be trying to get them to their rightful owner...........even it it some T-206's or a Mantle rookie or a Goudy Ruth.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Robert