View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I got back into the hobby around 20 yrs ago from walking around a 15-20 table show in Ridgeview Mall in Allen Tx..I think it's called something else now..Smilin' Dave had binders of bicycle spoke hof rookies and I was hooked again, at around 34 yrs old.. Then I went back to pre-war from there.
Count me in as a huge supporter of card shows. Good luck to all of you small card show promoters!! (and large ones too, for that matter) We need more of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gordon View Post
Hey Rich, sorry it took me so long to respond. I am definitely interested in heading your way for a show. I just need to figure out a date. I eat just about anything... so I am looking forward to sampling your local restaurants. Also, I am always up for showing off my hometown of Chicago, in case you are in town for the National next year. There's some great restaurants just outside of Rosemont that most folks don't know about. Also, as you know from my blog, I've adopted Milwaukee as my second home (it's only an hour drive from Chicago). Maybe you would like to set up at my show there sometime. My next one is Saturday (March 5) at the Clarion Hotel, 5311 S. Howell. Milwaukee is a tremendous food town as well with fish frys and butter burgers. Thanks Leon for allowing me to post here about my show and I really appreciate all the Net54ers who come on out to my show every month. Thanks guys!