View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 06:29 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulgoobe View Post
I would consider listing a different international shipping method, I've just never had anyone suggest it before and never knew it was an issue. What method is cheaper to Canada?
I see all different ones, and the prices vary, but none are more expensive than Global.

Shipping: $3.00 Standard Int'l Shipping | See details

Item location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Ships to:
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia.

Another.

$9.03 USPS First Class Mail Intl / First Class Package Intl Service | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.

Item location:
Mohrsville, Pennsylvania, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide See exclusions

And another.

$3.00 USPS First Class Mail Intl / First Class Package Intl Service | See details
See details about international shipping here.

Item location:
Westland, Michigan, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide.

I have even seen "Free Shipping" with some cards being sold but I assume those are bigger dealers/stores?

Either way, Global is expensive and is likely costing you guys business?

Thanks for listening.

Edit: Just did some surfing on e-bay and noticed a $250 dollar Ted Williams card with a shipping rate of $14.50. Checked another that uses Global and a .99 cent card has a slightly higher shipping rate of $14.93, and that isn't even including the import fee that will be tacked on once the card sells! This same .99 cent card, if it sells much higher, like it, the shipping/import fees will also rise exponentially as well.
Like this, a $250 Clemente card. The higher it sells for the higher the shipping fees!

Shipping: $18.92 International Priority Shipping to Canada via the Global Shipping Program | See details

Item location:
Little Falls, New Jersey, United States

Ships to:
United States and many other countries | See details
Import charges:
$47.01 (amount confirmed at checkout)
No additional import charges on delivery

Last edited by irv; 03-14-2016 at 06:42 PM.