View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Ed McCollum

I've always said I'll get what I can get, but I know there are some that will never be back in the collection.

Heck, I won't ever know how many he had to be put back in to a collection in the first place.

Last I knew, these four were scattered amongst three people. Nice to know they are all in one group, and will move on that way.

There are the others, like gifts from parents, first card ever collected, etc. that won't be leaving the hands of those who have them now.

I'm good with that. I've been surprised by the number of cards I've been able to assemble. I'll keep at it the best I can. Like my signature line says, ...when I can. But I just thought I would mention it on the board, so a bit later on as members see the stamp on the cards, they won't need to send a message to let me know. Yeah, there they are, I'll add them to the data base at the end of the auction if I can, and I'll keep looking for those I can bring back together.

If it weren't for the help of so many on this board, the collection wouldn't be at 291. These four, like the other 27 I know exist but aren't in that group, will make someone else happy to have in their collection. But I wanted to thank everyone who helps, and hope they can get the cards to make their collection what they want it to be.

Again, thanks to everyone on the board.