View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 09:25 PM
Larry More.y

My ebay pet peeve is when an ebayer has buyer's remorse and the ease in which this .001 of ebayers operate.....added one tool to my BBL a few years back for this and sure enough, he used his other/another ebay ID to circumvent the block and buy more so he could then.....guess what....ask to return some more cards. I do not comprehend the fact that if you disagree with a seller's subjective grading enough to return a card, why you would continue to purchase from that seller.

Over the years, I have had so very few returns of this nature (actually much less than 0.001%, however, two in the past week) that it is probably not worth the time I took to type this, but it is still a peeve none the less. In almost every case I have had a buyer's remorse situation occur, a quick google search of the buyer's ebay ID reveals a chronic habit of this discussed in a series of chat room rants.

In both cases this week these tools opened NAD cases, but because these they either offered no tangible reason for the return, or offered a reason/flaw that was clearly depicted/described in the listing, ebay agreed with my assertion of buyer's remorse and both slime balls are returning their purchases on their dime, not mine.