View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCollectVP View Post
Since I assumed that you were "litigator" on the CU, I assumed that you had an avenue to reply. Again, perhaps that was incorrect. I really don't care anymore and since it was more than six years ago, I really would've though you'd have let it go. Obviously not. Regardless, my apologies if I was out of line or off base.

I have no desire to rehash or speak about SGC or my time there. Despite you, Peter, or anyone else wanting an explanation, I am neither obligated nor inclined to provide you with any details of what happened during a regime long gone (both the head grader and the ownership).

Bad cards and erroneous cards have been holdered by ALL of the major TPG's before and after my time as a grader. Some despite warnings from others on staff. Any declaration, speculation or insight provided on my part will only add fuel for the flames that some wish to ignite and I feel no need or responsibility to add fodder to that quest.

Cast whatever stones you wish. Question me all you want, but just because a few have issues with me calling them out over the past decade and want to continue to grind that axe, it is a far cry to question my ethics or integrity. And even more so to try to therefore translate this bitterness to the company that I work for that has been nothing but standup and transparent.
Scott, YOU volunteered the information about SGC, and offered a Nuremberg type defense in response to Greg, and I merely asked follow up factual questions hoping to elicit more information. I have not said a word against you to this point. Obviously if you don't want to answer I can't make you, and we can form our own judgments. To me, coming as it did from an SGC grader, it was a big deal, the first such direct admission of its kind I am aware of, and more concrete than the shop talk and speculation with which we are all too familiar.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-12-2016 at 03:51 PM.