View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 02:28 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
The OP has been a thorn in my side for a long time. I don't know why it is but some members think that just because I am the moderator they have immunity when giving me a hard time. The banishment was the result of not just this thread but several other things too. IF this was the first or second issue with him he would have gotten a warning. Almost everyone who has ever been banned didn't get banned for their first or second issue. My goal is to never ban anyone. Why would I want to as it hurts the forum? That being said when I have had enough, I have had enough. I am not a babysitter and if I am away from the board, or hit the hay early as I did last night, I don't want loose cannons spouting off crap that doesn't belong on this forum.
It's your forum, but this seems like an overreaction to a personal dispute. Bob contributes quite a bit to the forum in terms of his opinions and insights as well as sharing a pretty awesome collection. I hope you reconsider your decision if a permanent ban is intended.