View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 04:26 AM
J0n@th@n P@rker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psal3891 View Post
Do I have to continue lol I think that's enough. When I tell you grandpa cards I mean grandpa. To be honest i don't know the kid at all not part of my family, made that up ha. A friend of mine told me he knew someone getting rid of his shit for cheap he wanted $800. He sent me a picture of the mantle I'm like wtf? So next day I drive up to Livingston NJ and walk in an there so much shit. Bullshit. Then the kid brings up his grandpas book and my face got white when I saw the condition. Then a Mickey auto. I was so overwhelmed I like blew my cover. You can't act like its a big deal. But once I saw the mantle ball I think my heart skipped a beat. All he wanted was $800 for everything but I only had $300 on me cause my friend was supposed to have money too but didn't. So we leave to the bank so I can get the rest of the money. Come back and he says you have everything for $750 just not the mantle ball. I'm like damn but w.e got the jeter ball. Left with around 7k worth of cards. Goudy 1935 Jimmy Foxx. I ended up splitting it with my other boy so I only put out $375 for everything. I got most the shit I wanted, my friends just in it for a little extra cash. As a collector it was like a dream. It kinda still is.

So not trying to be a jerk, but your story has changed, so how do you know that it is real then? Cause the kid told you his grandpa got it in person? But then says he doesn't have the COA, yet you claim it has both PSA and JSA. I'm just a little confused. And no I'm not a "grandpa", lol, a little older then you are.