View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 08:04 PM

Updated gallery with backs

Also updated the link on the first page.

As you can see there are 10 pics of the front and 11 pics of the back. When I took the photos of the fronts I guess I missed one of the pages (the one with Doyle). I was able to get a pic of the back (pic #11) but at the time I took the pics of the backs I didnt know I had missed a pic of the front. I dont have the cards with me so I wont be able to get a pic of the front tonght. Sorry!

I found these cards in my basement. They were collected by my Grandfather and passed down to my father where they were forgotten for a long time (until I found them). I didnt know they existed until I found them. My father said that my Grandfather did have the Wagner card a loooong time ago however he gave it away to a friend .

The cards were packaged like this when I found them. I have not modified them in any way. I am not sure what I am going to do with them. I did collect cards when I was younger. I have a big box full of baseball, football, and basketball cards from the 70s, 80s, 90s but I havent bothered with them for years.

Last edited by emd023; 09-15-2016 at 08:34 PM.