View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 01:55 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
So I noticed a few minutes ago that one of the features I used to use is gone.

Sometimes if I wanted to compare something to a different part of the thread I could click on the topic at the top of the page and open in a new tab or new window. Now the thread title isn't a link while I'm in the thread.

Not a huge thing, but a bit of a nuisance without it.

Another use I had for it was on multi page threads if I wanted to reply I would open in a new tab, and then read on to see if a similar reply had already been made.

sad it's changed and wondering why?

Steve B

Humor below

Or, to Phrase it in board speak,

I've had it with you lot and your software changes! I'm outta here (at least until I need to reply to someone telling me to get over it, or there's an interesting thread, or it's Friday......) And that's the last post I'm making on it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
Thanks, that's what I was missing.
Now I know that, it's all good, I can continue as before

At some point in the past my browser would display the thread title the same as the rest of the path, (Net54baseaball.com forums >net54baseball main preWWII forums > net54baseballvintage(pre-WWII) baseball cards & new member introductions > thread title) All as individual links.
Now the thread title is only accessible by clicking on the folder.

It's been one of those weeks for the computer....forced Java update, No "do you want to update or anything, just installed it then told me the browser doesn't support plugins...... copy and paste copy end not working from right click, but does from the keyboard shortcut I can hardly ever recall. Probably a few other weird things too.

Steve B

As a public service, Steve, please tell us what you were drinking, if you remember, when you started this thread.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.