View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 01:42 PM
Paul

The deadline for shipping is next week - September 1. So I should have the package within the next two weeks at the latest. I'll keep y'all posted, and if it's a scam, then I will certainly out the buyer here.

This morning I wrote the buyer another email to try to head off a potential scam:

Congratulations on winning your case. I look forward to receiving my card back. While I expect that you will faithfully adhere to the PayPal rules, based on your unwillingness to engage me via email, I hope you can appreciate that I am not comfortable with your approach here. For this reason, you should understand that I will be opening the package you send to me in front of the US Postmaster while taking a video. If the card is not returned in exactly the condition in which I sold it to you, I will pursue all appropriate legal avenues to seek restitution. Hopefully, none of that will be necessary.

I'm hoping he just has a different email address and is not just ignoring me, but I doubt it seriously. In addition to all the sketchy stuff I already mentioned, he also has 18 bid retractions in the past 12 months.

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206

Last edited by T206Collector; 08-23-2017 at 01:42 PM.