View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 04:50 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flkrsn5 View Post
Here are the photos. (Please excuse the ugly yellow walls lol) Again, any help you can give me would be extremely helpful.

I am skeptical in regards to how authentic this Rangers pennant is as it is in pretty amazing condition and I've yet to see it printed on red felt.

IMG_0950

I just received this in the mail today. Couldn't believe how great the condition was and spent enough on it. I love it, which is why I took a chance on it, I'm just hoping it's not a repo. I'm really wondering the year on it...1960s/70s I'm assuming.

IMG_0952

And finally, my pride and joy. I absolutely love the aging of this pennant (I know, I know). I saw a similar one before this one and missed out on it so I had to have it once it surfaced. The seller said he believed it was 1930s/40s.

IMG_0951

I'm new to the pennant game and I actually have enjoyed snagging some vintage of my favorite teams. I am preparing to get the framed for the man cave one day, until then they will hang in my infant son's room lol.
I have no reason to think any of those are not legit. MLB logo on the Rangers pennant would date it 1969 or newer. Not sure about the NFL logo but I think the time frame was similar.

I'm a Buckeye myself, but I can't confirm that as 30s/40s.