View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 01:48 PM
Craig L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marslife View Post
Thanks Mr. Wheat! GR8 stuff as usual, thanks for chiming in. Also thanks for busting my theory on the Kling/Cole F30 short print

Just kidding - glad to know the F30's exist and my quest for the Master Set continues! The thrill is in the hunt!

I suspect that we can still consider the Lord/Dougherty a short print even though one factory 30 turned up. From all the emails and PM's it seems that so far I've found the only one! Keep the emails coming if you find another.

I am still interested to see if anyone else has run across a F30 Kling/Cole. From everyones responses, the Kling/Cole does seem to be harder to find than others. Perhaps it is due to only having one card on a sheet with larger amounts of stars at the time with multiple copies on a printing sheet?

I am trying to archive some photos of miscuts I run across and someday hope to start to peice together side by side sheet positions... someday!

thanks to all the T201 FANS that responded with words of encouragement!

the hunt continues!

Cliff
Since starting this set a few weeks ago I have been doing a lot of reading. Really enjoyed reading the information on this post.
Hoping to hear any updates on factory 30 vrs 649 numbers since the original post. Additionally, Cliff have you found your Kling/Cole F30 yet?

Happy hunting.
Craig