View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 09:50 PM
Kenny Cole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
TPGs could do it to some extent but not for the fees and turnaround times people demand and bitch about already, IMO.
The turnaround times that people demand and bitch about are those which the TPGs advertise as being what is going to occur. Kind of hard for me to criticize people for bitching about the TPGs not even coming close to meeting their own stated criteria when they don't.

In terms of price, that's probably somewhat more fair. But again, they set their pricing criteria. I can't increase my fee because the case was lots harder than I originally thought it would be when my client signed my contract. Why can a TPG? I have a big level of discomfort with a higher cost "we'll probably have a higher chance to get it right if we have more time" level of grading given that "getting it right" has been the stated promise since TPG began. But i'm sure not seeing it right now, at least not on the examples shown on BO and elsewhere. If they need more time, say that. Don't make fraudulent promises that you know can't be fulfilled.

Last edited by Kenny Cole; 05-21-2019 at 09:53 PM.