View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 08:58 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad22 View Post
Maybe PSA should hire him as a consultant. He is certainly operating a much higher level than they are able to detect.
He's probably making more money than all PSA employees combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
If he came clean and flipped on Brent/PWCC/PSA co-conspirators, if any, it's quite possible. "Catch me if you can...." situation.
If Brent really thought he was in any kind of trouble at all, don't you think he would flip on Gary first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
It's funny that getting arrested and kicked out of the National is not enough to get Tony to stop selling crap autos.
Quoted you from another thread, but if a small hand slap is all these guys like Tony Podsada are getting, what's the real impact of getting caught? I guarantee things are still business as usual with Gary without a care of being caught.

This whole situation is like a snake. How do you kill a snake? You don't chop off its tail, you chop off the head. PWCC isn't the head. Gary or any other doctor isn't the head. PSA is the head. PSA is the key to making this work. As I've stated before, if PSA does their job correctly, none of these get graded and the card doctors are out of business.