View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 08:41 PM
Tim Odeen

Well, according to John Tesh radio, young millenials are turning back to vintage. They have restored the polaroid camera to prominence, and they have even recharged the disposable camera industry. So it is quite possible that the generation known for ruining fast food restaurants and mega box stores will actually save a couple hobbies.

As for my opinion about 1980-1993 cards, I think you will find that Hall of Famers' cards will increase, but the rest will be left in the dust. It's slowly happening now. What I think will actually bounce back in value will be Starting Lineup figurines. How many of those will still be in boxes in 25 years? My son saw mine and asked if he could play with them. Since they hold almost no value, I said sure. Starting Lineup figures, with card and/or poster will make a comeback.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo