View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 09:45 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
I'm saying that the lawsuit issue is meaningless. That the lack of them does not mean people are happy. My point by noting that statutes of limits exist is to explain that not everyone who can sue MUST sue immediately as you are suggesting. How you, allegedly a lawyer who may have one client, cannot see this is stunning. I scored a $4.35 million settlement on a claim recently with a single letter. No lawsuit. Does that mean my client was thrilled because she didn't file a lawsuit? Do you not understand how this works? Ask Mastro's co-conspirators who paid my clients six figures if they felt a lawsuit was necessary to get them to pay back money they stole.

And if you don't mind me calling you an idiot, then I will again. You're an idiot. And yeah, I always have time for pointing this out, although, again, that no one from here hires a crack civil litigator like yourself surely makes clear I'm not alone in my opinion.
Thanks for calling me an idiot again Peter C. So now its school yard who is bigger than the other. Bullys dont care how people are treated in the world. Another school yard tactic So again you proved my point, the fact that only time is cited by you as a reason why lawsuits have not been filed shows that lawsuits are indeed an important factor. You are just saying its too soon.

My view is enough time has passed that people seem to be happy with the outcome or great lawyers like you write one terrific letter so no lawsuit is needed. I think we can all name instances in which a lawsuit did more than a letter .

I dont think filing a lawsuit now would be immediate as well. How long as it been? It appears 'victims' are happy how things are proceeding where they are happy or not worth filing a lawsuit at this point. There are problems in the world in which lawsuits are filed and there problems where none are, thus far this falls in the later category

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-17-2019 at 09:58 AM.