View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbeck View Post
I have attempted to forward the information to the party that actually has done the majority of the work in uncovering the current information. No, not you, but a different board altogether. I have no idea who you are but you obviously have some distorted thinking. I wanted to make the point that an individual who has been accused multiple times by this board is still actively buying. I assume he could care less about the accusations being made. Maybe they are attempting to bump the card or maybe something worse, I have no idea. You think that disclosing this one card to the individual who follows these cards religiously, but not you, is tantamount to being a card doctor and is useless? Think before you post and attempt to disparage someone publicly. They may actually be doing more good for the hobby than you and your egotistical, pompous innuendos. I apologize if I did not reply fast enough to your liking, I don't spend every waking hour on the board as if my life depends on it.
Ok, my bad that I did not give you time to respond, and thus prematurely jumped to conclusions. I apologize. But I, and I assume many on this board, would appreciate if you at least disclosed the card that was purchased by the doctor and the name of the card doctor (per my initial post), so that the community is aware that card could pop up later altered. I see no reason not to do this, especially if you know it was purchased by doctor. Regardless of whether you hate me.

Last edited by Rhotchkiss; 12-18-2019 at 05:24 AM.