View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 05:47 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
other than it's an inch short and rattling around the cage. very nice conservation right there. "Reviews" is my favorite new word to go along with Pops, flips, and my favorite....the lambsheer. another day another 10 K. People are re -TAr DED

Will the billion dollar fraud actually be tallied up by Boda or not? I'm betting they can do it because if I think it's a billion dollar fraud by my math, it is probably a 2 billion fraud when you take into consideration how long this grift has been going on.
The entire "review process" and creating unnecessary "half grades" are just new ways for them to generate more money and profits. They sit around in board rooms, discussing how they can potentially stick it to the public even deeper, and subsequently come up with these ideas (to the delight of their shareholders).

They create these wonderful new "services" under the charade/semblance of possessing enhanced capabilities. But it's really just about increasing unnecessary submissions and bilking the public. And the hypnotized masses buy into it hook line and sinker, because they seemingly need an overburdened minimum wage earning stranger to validate their cards.