View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 05:47 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
Frankly, You all can give me shit for speaking my mind and what I firmly believe is a billion dollar fraud going back 20 years. That is not joke. I really don't give a shit about you nay sayers that just want to keep the PSA gravy train rolling. I think you are short sighted and don't stand up for what you believe is right. Either that or you have no moral compass....or perhaps you are too pigheaded or just a complete asshole that only cares about yourself?

I would rather have my old sagging bat winged balls sliced off than to support a company that rips people off consistently and doesn't give 2 shits about their customers.

My parents taught me to stand up for right and wrong and that's what I'm going to do and continue to do until the day I die. I am not part of the problem. I am trying to get the word out and help just 1 person.

If you can't stop associating with criminals to enjoy your hobby or to make money, that's on you. You imbeciles know who you are.
And you think SGC is completely innocent? PLEASE....After PSA and SGC, who else do we need to blame? Beckett?

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 02-19-2020 at 05:51 PM.