View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 12:28 PM
Aaron Rothschild

Thanks so much for all of your comments.

I would like to point out that I have been a Net54 member long before I was ever an advertiser or even professionally involved in auctions. My membership was always based on being a collector and my love of pre-war baseball.

In an effort to quiet the storm, I will explain what happened and why people should believe this auction will be handled better.

During the last live auction there were some lots that did not have images and after the conclusion of the sale poor customer communication and the delay in shipping of some orders was a problem for us.

Inopportunely, one or more of the customers who experienced a problem is a Net54 member and they decided to take to the board with their issues.

As such, the members of this community have been exposed to Crazy Uncle Auctions from the vantage point of a person (or persons) who were dissatisfied with the sale or portions of the process.

Please note that this negative experience was not the case for the majority of customers. Most people have reported back to us that they had positive experiences and many have reached out to find out about upcoming sales.

Prior to the first sale we were understaffed and launched without all of our images to the dissatisfaction of all. After the sale, there was a shipping issue with some of the orders because of a shipping software problem and our order packer was involved in a car accident that furthered the delay, but the orders did get out and to their new owners.

We have taken note and remedied the problem by hiring more staff and they are working out great. This small group of experienced shipping and high volume warehouse people can more than handle the job at hand.

Thank you, I hope that this helps to establish a little trust here and if you should choose to participate in the auction I welcome your business and we will do everything we can to provide the best customer service we can.

Also, thank you to Leon for allowing me the platform to advertise to this network.

*It was noticed that some of the cards in the auction do not have back images – we did lose a large number of pictures right before launch due to files becoming corrupted – the majority of those files were card back images. We will get them up as fast as we can – in the meantime if there is a card where you need to see the back right away email us at info@crazyuncleauctions.com and someone will get you the picture you desire.